Thursday, June 19, 2008

Book-It


I was planning to go to bed a while ago, but my mind was wandering, and I got thinking about the Pizza Hut Book it program (http://www.bookitprogram.com/enrollment/homeschool.asp) and wondering when I needed to sign up for next year. (Homeschooling mom problem - never really stop planning and thinking school stuff!) So I googled it, and found out that would be NOW. So, if you haven't done so yet, homeschoolers don't sign up as a group from here on out. Each family is on it's own. Head to the link above and sign up quickly, before spots are filled up. If you haven't done this program before, it's great - free personal pizzas and prizes for reading. Great incentive for kiddos and fun night out for the family. It's for grades K-6, and that's about all you need to know. Go do it :)!!!

No comments: