Saturday, November 1, 2008

Extra-curricular game time!

My kids are a little young to be doing too much in the way of gaming. We have an OLD playstation in the basement, but that's about it. As they do get older, though, especially if our little boy ends up staying here, I'm sure that we'll get much more aware of all of the gaming units and the fun that they can offer. And you know, in moderation, they are a great "extra-curricular activity." I know that it really helps my girls to know that there is some sort of a treat available at the end of their schoolwork each day, and this might be the magic carrot for us down the road!

Combine the above with my interest in things free, and the Charter Communications Xbox Sweepstakes has caught my attention! Here's the deal. If you order any Charter service online or even just register, you'll be automatically entered to win an Xbox 360! They'll be giving one away every day until December 15th. Ooh - free Christmas present!!!

Here are the details on what's actually being given away:
  • XBox 360® Pro Console
  • XBox LIVE Headset
  • Wireless Controller
  • Component HD AV Cable
  • 20Gb Detachable Hard Drive
Ooh ooh, I should probably let you know what services Charter offers. Good stuff for gaming, but also for your schoolwork, home business, whatver. They offer HD and "blazing fast" high speed internet. They even offer a risk free trial period for 30 days, so why not?

Let me know if you win - I sure will share if I do! :)


Post?slot_id=24097&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: