Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ouch!

I am a wimp when it comes to surgeries, even though I've had a few. The rest of my family enjoys watching surgeries on the Discovery channel and stuff like that, and I just have to leave the room. Ouch! Just thinking about them gives me the heebie jeebies!

Watching surgeries on t.v. as they present themselves has led us into some interesting discussions with our kids. We've chatted about bariatric surgery and lap band surgery, not typical conversations for elementary school kids. Interesting stuff though.... It's amazing how popular this surgery is. There are doctors who specialize in it all over the country. You can google terms like central florida lapband and quickly find a qualified doctor in moments. Like any surgery, it's good to do your research, so click away and learn more! I will not be looking into details with you :).

No comments: